Scam-List
Haven't become an active member yet? SIGN UP TODAY! It's 100% FREE!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Scam-List
Haven't become an active member yet? SIGN UP TODAY! It's 100% FREE!
Scam-List
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Zhongshan Jinting Plastic & Hardware Products Co., Ltd.
Another Typical Email Scam EmptyFri Mar 16, 2012 3:51 pm by zoki

» Hunter Exchange Scam
Another Typical Email Scam EmptySun Oct 09, 2011 12:22 am by Admin

» ALERT: MEDICARE SCAMS
Another Typical Email Scam EmptyWed Jun 01, 2011 5:56 am by mike22

» Another Typical Email Scam
Another Typical Email Scam EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 4:01 pm by Admin

» Nigerian Scam BUSTED!!!
Another Typical Email Scam EmptyFri Sep 17, 2010 1:05 am by Admin

» Love Scam
Another Typical Email Scam EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 1:50 pm by Admin

» E-CIGARETTE
Another Typical Email Scam EmptySat Aug 07, 2010 2:10 am by Admin

» E-Cigarette Experiences
Another Typical Email Scam EmptySat Aug 07, 2010 1:44 am by Admin

» NEW VARIENT of NIGERIAN EMAIL SCAM
Another Typical Email Scam EmptyFri Jul 23, 2010 9:03 pm by Admin

Another Typical Email Scam

Go down

Another Typical Email Scam Empty Another Typical Email Scam

Post by Admin Sun Jan 16, 2011 4:01 pm

This one is trying to really play on the fool. They try telling you someone attempted to claim you are dead and collect their inheritance you left them. This person is referred to racialy as:
"one Black Gentleman"
NO legal office of any sort would EVER EVER do in this day and age for fear of a discrimination lawsuit! The email goes on to state that:
"you will be require to come down here to sign a paper work to enable us released the funds to you for immediate effect.But if you cannot afford to come here in Cotonou,Benin Du Republic due to your work,We will released your payment to you immediately once you show us your identity such as your international passport."
Um... NO NEVER!!! Go to West Africa to get an inheritance on MYSELF?!?! Life Insurance and Inheritance Monies would NEVER be issued to someone like that! The guy who tried claiming it in the first place would be arrested for fraud and the Life Insurance Company would according to the court systems be repaid the amount withdrawn plus possible reperations from the criminal the email discusses! What you want me to go to West Africa where I can be abducted, killed... WHATEVER!

Send you proof of identity with my Passport? Are you freaking smoking crack? So you can copy my info off the Passport that what, send you pics of? Then I get arrested because I am caught somewhere for a crime committed by another person using a Forged copy of my Passport? HAHAHAHA you had me actually crying laughing at that one! These people will never get smarter, in fact they continuously become less literate and way less convincing!

Here's a cut-n-paste of the said email scam:
From The Desk of Dr. John Tony,,

General Manager,Lasco Finance,
security & Sec. Services , Benin.

E-mail: cbjohntony2009@live.com <mailto:cbjohntony2009@live.com>
..............................................................................................................

Sir/Madam,

This office write in acknowledgment your messenger this morning with your quest,This company write to inform you that two White men Mr Peter Brown and Mr john Ojiso who stormed my office in company of one Black Gentleman yesterday morning and claimed that you appointed them as the next of kin to your contract inheritance fund.

I will not sign any papers at all because you are alive and and also we have confirmed the truth.Mr Peter Brown and Mr john Ojiso and one Black Gentleman who wanted to claimed your Inherited fund where going to be arrested immediately for fraudulent act .

Your inheritance is under this company and you will be require to come down here to sign a paper work to enable us released the funds to you for immediate effect.But if you cannot afford to come here in Cotonou,Benin Du Republic due to your work,We will released your payment to you immediately once you show us your identity such as your international passport.You will received your payment without any expenses if you can afford to come down here to pick up your payment.

Then you will be require to contact a lawyer who will sign the documents on your behalf for releasing of your payment to you.I wait to hear from you right away to know option you choose to receive your inheritance funds.

You will see a fund released approval order in attachment file and you will sign it and return it back to us for immediate effect.

We trust God,

Yours Faithfully,
Dr. John Tony,

General Manager,Lasco Finance,
security & Sec. Services , Benin

I so love my email filter but every once and a while one like this does get through! Figured I'd share it with everyone!

Admin
Admin

http://www.scam-list.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum