Scam-List
Haven't become an active member yet? SIGN UP TODAY! It's 100% FREE!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Scam-List
Haven't become an active member yet? SIGN UP TODAY! It's 100% FREE!
Scam-List
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Zhongshan Jinting Plastic & Hardware Products Co., Ltd.
E-Cigarette Experiences EmptyFri Mar 16, 2012 3:51 pm by zoki

» Hunter Exchange Scam
E-Cigarette Experiences EmptySun Oct 09, 2011 12:22 am by Admin

» ALERT: MEDICARE SCAMS
E-Cigarette Experiences EmptyWed Jun 01, 2011 5:56 am by mike22

» Another Typical Email Scam
E-Cigarette Experiences EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 4:01 pm by Admin

» Nigerian Scam BUSTED!!!
E-Cigarette Experiences EmptyFri Sep 17, 2010 1:05 am by Admin

» Love Scam
E-Cigarette Experiences EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 1:50 pm by Admin

» E-CIGARETTE
E-Cigarette Experiences EmptySat Aug 07, 2010 2:10 am by Admin

» E-Cigarette Experiences
E-Cigarette Experiences EmptySat Aug 07, 2010 1:44 am by Admin

» NEW VARIENT of NIGERIAN EMAIL SCAM
E-Cigarette Experiences EmptyFri Jul 23, 2010 9:03 pm by Admin

E-Cigarette Experiences

Go down

E-Cigarette Experiences Empty E-Cigarette Experiences

Post by Admin Sat Aug 07, 2010 1:44 am

I live in New York, and smoke cigs. Well now you not only need to be stupid to smoke knowingly puffing away at your life as I have done for some almost 20 years on and off... but now NY Taxes have made it necessary to be rich! On average in my part of NY, you can expect to pay a whopping $9.70 per pack! That's insane! So I decided ok this is it, time for me to quit for not only the obvious health reasons but financial as well!

I'm a pack a day smoker, thats ($9.70 per pack) x (365 days) for a nastey wallet biter of $3540.50 in only 1 year!!!

So, I decided to try Electronic Cigarettes! A normal cig has on average 4000+ chemicals, many of which are proven carcinogens. The Electronic Cigarettes eliminate the cancer causing chemicals! Yes nicotine is not good for you, but if done with a plan (basically the same plan as the Nicotine Patches on the market) you can ween yourself off the stuff. The dosages come in several strengths of nicotine based upon your habit. Myself for example am using "High" in a Marlboro flavored variety. The plan is to use this level for approx 2 weeks then drop to the next lower level, "Medium" for 2 weeks, then "Low" for 2. After this they have a "NO" nicotine level. This is where the oral fixation is addressed. See, you just weened off the physical addiction slow like they tell you when using nicotine patches. Now you can still smoke and have every feeling of smoking, no nicotine to kill your odds of breaking the mental side of the addiction! Now over the period of 2-3 weeks depending on just how mentaly addicted you have become to the oral fixations of smoking, you will be trying to increase the time inbetween changing the refill cartridge these take. Lets say (like myself at the begining of my test) that you "Smoke" better known as "Vaporizing or Vaping" approx 1 pack a day, the anoubt a good cartridge will cover. You would try to make that last 2 days... then 3... then 4 and so on until you have reached a point where not having it at all is nothing. Now you put it away and pat yourself on the back in congrats that you are totaly independant of the foul substance known as cigarettes!

Am I sounding like a former smoker? I hope so cause thats my overall goal, to put cigarettes behind me once and for all!

Please Post your experiences in the Electronic Cigarette World!

Admin
Admin

http://www.scam-list.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum