Scam-List
Haven't become an active member yet? SIGN UP TODAY! It's 100% FREE!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Scam-List
Haven't become an active member yet? SIGN UP TODAY! It's 100% FREE!
Scam-List
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Zhongshan Jinting Plastic & Hardware Products Co., Ltd.
E-CIGARETTE EmptyFri Mar 16, 2012 3:51 pm by zoki

» Hunter Exchange Scam
E-CIGARETTE EmptySun Oct 09, 2011 12:22 am by Admin

» ALERT: MEDICARE SCAMS
E-CIGARETTE EmptyWed Jun 01, 2011 5:56 am by mike22

» Another Typical Email Scam
E-CIGARETTE EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 4:01 pm by Admin

» Nigerian Scam BUSTED!!!
E-CIGARETTE EmptyFri Sep 17, 2010 1:05 am by Admin

» Love Scam
E-CIGARETTE EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 1:50 pm by Admin

» E-CIGARETTE
E-CIGARETTE EmptySat Aug 07, 2010 2:10 am by Admin

» E-Cigarette Experiences
E-CIGARETTE EmptySat Aug 07, 2010 1:44 am by Admin

» NEW VARIENT of NIGERIAN EMAIL SCAM
E-CIGARETTE EmptyFri Jul 23, 2010 9:03 pm by Admin

E-CIGARETTE

Go down

E-CIGARETTE Empty E-CIGARETTE

Post by Admin Sat Aug 07, 2010 2:10 am

This product xomes in a decent looking package and is absolute JUNK! It has no major identifiers other than the name "E-CIGARETTE" on the packaging and the same name in a band around its atomizer. Here's a Pick so you can identify it:
E-CIGARETTE E-ciga11
(Click image to enlarge)
This thing worked great at first! Got me to about a week of not a single real cigarette! BUT!!!! Here's the kick: the atomizer, the heating coil so to speak, fried on it. In the meantime a really good friend joined me after day 3 cause it was so great! Well low and behold his atomizer fried! Well we both got a free atomizer, he actually got 2 free ones from the Smoke Shop we purchased them at. Then we were told the next time its $15 for a new atomizer! So not even 2weeks and we are already seeing this thing is junk. Sad too, it realy works... when the damn thing works!

Yet another issue, at least while it still functioned, was the life of a cartidge with this brand. The store told us it was good for about 1 pack per cartridge! Awesome! And a 5 pack of refill cartridges is only like $5.95! Awesome!! Well whats NOT awesome is what the truth really holds: The Cartridge has so little fluid and such a small "wick" that it honestly only holds about 2-3 cigs worth! Oh and if you wanna save more money, why not buy a bottle of your choice of refill! That way you can refill your old cartridges! They then tell you a refill bottle costs $6.95 and is about the equivelent of 1 carton! LOL suuuuure just like the pack per cartidge fake rating you raved to us about!

Another major complaint, comes with a single battery. If your an 8hr a day worker you will need 2. They are only good for about 4hours or so depending on your habit/smokes you consume. I'm a pack a day and 2 batteries gets me through 8hrs. Either way though, my "E-CIGARETTE" is now in the trash barrel where it belonged.

All around poor experience with this product as well as the Store that sold it for not backing up their product lines. Not only that but hmmm does it not sound awefully fishy they sell replacement parts? Oh and they ran out of replacment atomizers so they must sell a lot of them parts! JUNK!!! STAY AWAY!!!!!

Admin
Admin

http://www.scam-list.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum